Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The one where I Screamed!

Today I had my bilateral bone marrow biopsy. Let me just tell you I wouldn't wish that upon anyone. That was the worst pain I've ever felt in my life and I screamed in the room. Thank goodness my mother was right there with me to comfort me. I'm having flashbacks tonight about that pain and it brings tears to my eyes. I had an amazing cry at the hospital today. Sure I was hyperventilating and balling uncontrollably but it felt so good to get all of that out. Next week my chemo should start and I'm not sure how I'm feeling about it. After what I went through today, I can't imagine anything being worse. But for the rest of this week I have no more procedures and I'm hoping to heal nicely. I hope to visit Nashville next week before the Chemo starts. I'm missing a lot of people there. It's hard being away from friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment